Only admin users can download points logs.
About Points Logs
Points logs contain all of the details about every point recorded in your school.
On a points log, you can view:
- The record ID – a specific ID for each point recorded
- Student ID – The LiveSchool ID of the student that earned the point
- Student - The student's name
- Grade – The student's grade
- Homeroom – The Print Group the student is in
- Teacher ID – The LiveSchool ID of the teacher that recorded the point
- Teacher – The name of the teacher that recorded the point
- List – The roster the teacher was viewing when they recorded the point
- Standard – The behavior category of the point recorded
- Behavior – The name of the behavior/point that was recorded
- Points – The value of the point recorded
- Official Date and Time - The date and time that was set when the point was recorded (for when points are recorded retroactively)
- Data Entry Date and Time – The date and time the point was recorded in LiveSchool
- Location – The location that was set when the point was recorded
- Comment – The comment that was recorded with the point
Since LiveSchool deletes your data every year, make sure to download points logs if you'd like to reference your past years' data.
Download Points Logs
Go to Setup
Click "Points Logs"
Select a Month